Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Finding our way in Aarhus


Back to life in the present in Aarhus for a minute, I decided to take a camera out yesterday and take some pictures of daily life.

Left is the building I work in, the Information and Media Institute, Institut for Informations- og Medievidenskab. Pretty new, four or five years old. Makes me hope that we do in fact get a new building for the College of Communications at UT.




This is the building I will teach in, starting next Monday. I am doing one grad class on Global Media, as well as a couple of lectures and workshops.

Most of the students and faculty get around by bike, so we are looking to see if we can find some used ones.






So far we are mostly getting around by bus, so here is a familiar sight. One of the local bus stops.












Here is our building, home for the next few months.

No comments: